Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- Financial - Services
- Insurance - Brokers
- Insurance - Financial Services
- Insurance - Group Benefits
- Insurance - Group Consulting
The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan provides affordable employee benefit plan solutions to businesses with 1-50 employees.
Employee benefits are an important part of your staff's financial security and an investment in your company's success. Whether you're a first-time buyer shopping for the best plan, or you already have benefits but are considering a switch, there are some important aspects to think about when weighing the pros and cons of employee group benefits.
The Chambers Plan is built with your business in mind. The Chambers Plan is flexible, pooled and offers guaranteed renewable coverage, as well as exceptional service, quick claims payment and options to control your costs today and in the future.
Contact our Prince George local advisor, LInda Rempel, today and see why over 25,000 Canadian firms have chosen to be covered by the Chambers Plan!
- Spend less time managing your benefit program with exclusive advisor support, quick set-up & easy-to-use forms.
- Don't be fooled by artificially discounted rates. The Chambers Plan was specifically developed to provide stability.
- In a pooled plan, premiums are based on the average of claims across all participants.
Whom to Contact
- Linda RempelLocal AdvisorPhone: (250) 614-0585